21 April 2007

up and running

Well, here it is! I've finally gotten down to learning enough of the basics in blogging and html to put together a site dedicated to my own off-beat sense of humour and interest. I hope you enjoy wandering through the flotsome and jetsome that I've accumulated here.

I add new sites almost daily, so bookmark and check back every now and then to see what's new. If you have any sites that would seem fit the theme here (if there is one) drop them into a comment below.

The search tool unfortunately doesn't scan my links, so for now it's only as useful as google itself, and that's not too shabby I suppose. When I have a bit more time, I'll maybe even write some real content...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent eratics:

There's a lot of gold here and it's updated often.
Come back soon or subscribe